于订货
.Your goods are ready, please come to take.
的货准备好了,请过来拿。
.Have you got any other orders?
论兄弟们还需要其他货品吗?
.You promised to pay me next week.
答应我下周付款的。
.Call me when the goods ready.
物准备好了通知我。
.You’ll take or we deliver to you?
己拿还是送过去?
.If you don’t find anything exactly to your need,we can also take your order.
果你找不到需要的款式,我们也可以接受你的订货。
.We can also accept your special design.
们也可以按客户设计接单。
.Four thousand dollars in advance as earnest money.
金为4000美金。
.Have you any machine on hand?
款机器现在有现货吗?
0.That article is out of stock.
有现货。
于装运
.I’m sorry we can not put the lead in advance.
常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。
.There is another possibility of ensuring immediate delivery.
有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。
.If delivery in Shenzhen, we can receive the goods earlier.
果在深圳交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。
.Could you do something to advance your shipment?
们能不能设法提前交货?
.They negotiated the shipment of the furniture.
们就家具的装运难题进行了谈判。
.The time of shipment has not been settled.
货期还没定下来。
.We are unable to give you a definite date of shipment now.
在我们还无法告诉无论兄弟们确切的装船日期。
.Can you effect shipment of the order in May?
论兄弟们看这批货能在5月份装运吗?
.Is it possible to effect shipment during August?
不能在8月份交货?
0.I hope you can deliver in July.
希望你们能在7月份交货。
1.What happened to the last order.
次订的货怎么样啦?
2.Why is shipping delayed?
什么出货延迟了?
3.We’ll have to cancel that order.
们必须取消那批货。
4.Can our order of 200 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
们订的200辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?
5.Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?
们能不能提前一点交货呢?
于货运
.We’re getting the order out now.
们现在要出货了。
.Did you get our packing specifications?
收到我们的装箱说明书了吗?
.You can follow our specifications for packing.
可以照我们的指定方式装箱。
.It will take more than two days to ship.
要多个二、三天才能出货哦。
.Does this whole order go to the same place?
一整批的货都是送往相同的地方吗?
.Half of it is for our NewYork plant.
一半要送到我们的纽约的厂。
.Then we’re going to have to shop it in different lots.
我们是要分开送了。
.Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.
于铁路运输费用高,我们愿意走海运。
.Sometimes sea transport is troublesome to us.
时海运对我们来说麻烦。
0.Please have the goods transported by air.
空运此批货。
1.We would prefer to have goods carried by road and not by railway.
们宁愿用公路运输而不用铁路。
2.The bill of lading should be marked as prepaid.
单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。
3.This is one set of the shipping documents for the consignment.
是一套这批货的装运单据。
4.Please dispatch the machine sets we ordered by air.
空运我们订购的机器。
5.To move the goods by air is quicker.
运货物更快。
